Mercerised Knitted Cotton Gloves
A fully knitted profile glove made from mercerised cotton and worn by Household Cavalry and Guards Division Officers.
A fully knitted profile glove made from mercerised cotton and worn by Household Cavalry and Guards Division Officers during ceremonial duties. Also used for equestrian pursuits. The cuff is doubled and secured to the inside seam.
NSN: 8440-99-943-0503, Size 0 (XS)
NSN: 8440-99-943-0504, Size 1 (S)
NSN: 8440-99-943-0505, Size 2 (M)
NSN: 8440-99-943-0506, Size 3 (L)
NSN: 8440-99-943-0507, Size 4 (XL)
100% Mercerised Cotton
Usually one hand will be slightly larger than the other, typically the dominant hand (the right hand if you are right handed). Using a tape measure, wrap the tape around the dominant hand at the widest part (between your thumb and index finger) and make a loose fist. Make a note of this measurement and check our sizing guide below.
- SIZE 0 = XS (6½", 16.5 cms) equivalent to Womens S/M
- SIZE 1 = S (7½", 19.1 cms) equivalent to Womens L/XL, Mens S
- SIZE 2 = M (8", 20.3 cms) equivalent to Mens M
- SIZE 3 = L (9", 22.9 cms) equivalent to Mens L
- SIZE 4 = XL (10", 25.4 cms) equivalent to Mens XL