Double Silk Liner for Aircrew Glove
Designed to be worn underneath the aircrew gloves as a thermal insulator, these 100% pure silk liners will keep hands warm.
Designed to be worn underneath the aircrew gloves as a thermal insulator, these 100% pure silk liners ensure that hands are kept warm even in extreme cold weather conditions while at the same time they are light weight and do not compromise the excellent levels of dexterity required by modern aviation pilots. Constructed with two layers of this fine silk, and with an additional two layers on the cuff for extra contained insulation, these gloves are made from 100% knitted silk fabric produced in the UK.
- NSN : 8415-99-125-3236, SIZE 8/S (20.3 cms)
- NSN : 8415-99-125-3237, SIZE 8½/S-M (21.6 cms)
- NSN : 8415-99-125-3238, SIZE 9/M (22.9 cms)
- NSN : 8415-99-125-3239, SIZE 9½/M-L (24.1 cms)
- NSN : 8415-99-125-3240, SIZE 10/L (25.4 cms)
- NSN ; 8415-99-588-0053, SIZE 6½/S (16.5 cms)
- NSN : 8415-99-320-4657, SIZE 7/M (17.8 cms)
- NSN : 8415-99-133-4634, SIZE 7½/L (19.1 cms)
Usually one hand will be slightly larger than the other, typically the dominant hand (the right hand if you are right handed). Using a tape measure, wrap the tape around the dominant hand at the widest part (between your thumb and index finger) and make a loose fist. Make a note of this measurement and check our sizing guide below.
- SIZE 8 = S (20.3 cms)
- SIZE 8½ = S-M (21.6 cms)
- SIZE 9 = M (22.9 cms)
- SIZE 9½ = M-L (24.1 cms)
- SIZE 10 = L (25.4 cms)
- SIZE 6½ = S (16.5 cms)
- SIZE 7 = M (17.8 cms)
- SIZE 7½ = L (19.1 cms)