Cotton Ceremonial Gloves with Velcro
An unlined cotton fabric glove used extensively by the UK MoD for ceremonial duties.
An unlined cotton fabric glove used extensively by the UK MoD for ceremonial duties. Made from the highest grade of cotton grown in the San Joaquin Valley in California and knitted into cotton simplex jersey fabric in Derbyshire, England. Gloves are produced in our own UK factory and feature a velcro fastener at the wrist and 3 sewn points on the back of each hand.
NSN: 8415-99-571-3547, White Size 6½
NSN: 8415-99-571-3548, White Size 7
NSN: 8415-99-571-3549, White Size 7½
NSN: 8415-99-571-3550, White Size 8
NSN: 8415-99-571-3551, White Size 9
NSN: 8415-99-571-3552, White Size 10
NSN: 8415-99-471-7147, White Size 11
NSN: 8415-99-679-8483, Black Size 7
NSN: 8415-99-679-8484, Black Size 7½
NSN: 8415-99-679-8485, Black Size 8
NSN: 8415-99-679-8486, Black Size 9
NSN: 8415-99-679-8487, Black Size 10
NSN: 8415-99-679-8488, Black Size 11
Usually one hand will be slightly larger than the other, typically the dominant hand (the right hand if you are right handed). Using a tape measure, wrap the tape around the dominant hand at the widest part (between your thumb and index finger) and make a loose fist. Make a note of this measurement and check our sizing guide below.
- SIZE 6½ (16.50 cms) equivalent to Womens S
- SIZE 7 (17.80 cms) equivalent to Womens M, Mens XXS
- SIZE 7½ (19.05 cms) equivalent to Womens L, Mens XS
- SIZE 8 (20.32 cms) equivalent to Womens XL, Mens S
- SIZE 9 (22.86 cms) equivalent to Mens M
- SIZE 10 (25.40 cms) equivalent to Mens L
- SIZE 11 (27.94 cms) equivalent to Mens XL